Terms and Conditions
The Conditions of Sale and all other contents of the online catalog are subject to amendment by Objet Space (Objet Manila Corp.) by the posting of notices or by announcements made during the sale. All property is offered for sale by Objet Space as agent for the Consignor unless the catalog indicates otherwise. By participating in any sale the Consignor, Bidder and Buyer agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All auction lots shall be presented on the Objet Space Website.
- Transferring, selling, assigning of lots to anyone other than the winning bidder prior to the removal of the lot from the Objet Space gallery is not allowed. Only the winning bidder or the winner’s assigned representative has the authority to remove or receive the lot from Objet Space.
- Items sold do not have any warranty. Objet Space is not and will not be liable for any unfortunate circumstances that happen to the lot after it has been transferred to the winning bidder.
- Prospective bidders or their agents should perform their own due dilligence before bidding on an item, all buyers are encouraged to inspect the property before bidding to determine its condition, size and whether or not it has been repaired or restored. Objet Space will inspect the items, provide condition reports, close up images and digital photos as a courtesy to the bidders, but this should not be used as a substitute for viewing the items in person. All statements made in the catalog or in the condition description are statements of opinion and are not to be relied on as statements of fact. Objet Space and the Consignor assume no risk, liability or responsibility for the authenticity of the authorship of any property identified in the auction catalog. All property is sold "as is" and neither Objet Space nor the Consignor make any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to the property. No statement in the online catalog, in the invoice or elsewhere shall be deemed an assumption of liability or warranty or representation as to the description, genuineness, attribution, provenance or condition of the property. Objet Space and the Consignor make no representations as to whether buyer acquires any reproduction rights in the property.
- Bidders are required to sign up on the Objet Space website, fill up pertinent details and input valid credit card information upon registration. This is a way for Objet Space to control bogus or fraudulent bids. There will be no sign up fees.
- All Winning bids shall be recorded and sent an automatic email invoice.
- A Buyer’s premium will be added to all winning lots and is payable by the buyer as part of the total purchase price on lots in sale. The buyer's premium plus Value-Added Tax on the premium is 16.8% of the Hammer Price and shall be automatically charged to the credit card used upon registration. This amount is non-refundable, in the case of buyer’s remorse or forfeiture of the winning lots, this amount shall constitute as part of damages due to the loss of sale opportunity of Objet Space.
- Objet Space will act as the auctioneer, shall be in charge of supervising the bidding and shall be the sole arbiter of any dispute. Objet Space reserves the right to withdraw property at any time before the sale and reject a bid from any bidder, for whatever purpose it deems fit.
- As a convenience to bidders who cannot attend a sale online during the day of auction maturity, Absentee Bids are allowed in the form of a Snipe Bid. The Option to place a Snipe Bid is available per lot on the website. Snipe Bids made will only appear during the final 7 minutes before the auction ends. If a snipe bid has been out-bid, the system will automatically inform the lower bidder and allow them to place a counter bid.
- An invoice shall be sent to auction winners via email. The balance of the invoice must be paid in full and merchandise picked up within three (3) business days from the date of the sale. If no communication is made by the winner after several attempts within the first week, Objet Space will assume that the item is abandoned and will enter it back into the next online auctions. A storage fee will be charged if merchandise is left longer than two (2) weeks, computed at One Hundred Pesos (Php 100) per square meter occupied, per day. If the property is left longer than four (4) weeks, it will be considered abandoned and entered back on the subsequent online auctions. Objet Space is not responsible for shipping, but if Objet Space will fulfill packing and handling of purchased lots, it is done at the risk of the purchaser.
- Payments of the invoice Balance can be made via Online Transfer, cash, cashier's check, wire transfer, personal check (items may be held until payment is verified).
- If any legal action is commenced to enforce these Conditions of Sale, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorney's fees and costs.
In case of litigation between Objet Space and the buyer, the parties must submit to the Law Courts of Biñan Laguna